According the rules of accepting this award, I'm supposed to tell you 7 facts that you don't already know about me. So here we go:
1) I was a cheerleader for 10 years, including 3 years in college. Go Lobos!
2) I grew up in Roswell, NM. Yep, the one the show Roswell was based on. And nope, I never saw nor am I an alien.
3) I never ever ever ever ever ever (in a million years) thought I'd have a child with blue eyes when I married a man with brown (seeing as how I also have brown). But I did. And I still can't believe it. And despite what everyone said, they didn't change.
4) The Farmer and I were dear friends for over a year and a half before we began dating.
5) I tend to walk around with my glass half full. I believe in hope and optimism.
6) My wedding was the most fun day of my life.
7) Delivering my daughter was the hardest and most rewarding day of my life.