I have a couple of questions for you veteran homeschooling mamas out there (for us "newbies" to homeschooling).
1) How long do you typically spend on school work each day? (or does it depend on the day)?
2) Do you use one curriculum for your entire family or dabble in different curriculums for different children?
3) What do you do on days when you lack motivation to teach/school?
4) Do your children ever ask about "going" to school?
5) And last, do you have any ideas for a child who has a hard time doing what you ask of him/her?
I'd love to hear some answers from you mamas out there! If you'd like to share your thoughts with me, please leave your answers in the comments section.
AFTER THOUGHTS: Thank you to those who have responded! You have great ideas and suggestions! The Farmer and I have enjoyed reading your thoughts and responses. Keep em coming!