This week I found 2 fabulous Gratitude posts and want to share them with you! I can't wait to see what you've got to share with us this week!
1. Reading Confetti shared this great round-up of ways to teach your children gratitude.
2. The Educators' Spin On It had a great post on teaching gratitude in the home with every day chores and activities.
What We've Been Up To:
Pop over to check out my post on Christmas in Brazil as part of the Christmas Around the World series hosted by Living Life Intentionally!
Were you featured today? Don't forget to grab a button!
Now it's your turn to link-up! If this is your first time, please read this informational post for details.
This is a fun and relaxed linky with a few guidelines:
- You can link as many kid friendly or child-centered posts as you'd like, however, links for giveaways, shops, or downloads for purchase, etc. will be deleted.
- Please try to visit a few other posts if you are linking up. Everyone loves comments, feed-back, pins and shares!
- I'll share some posts via Facebook, Twitter and Google +, while commenting on and pinning others.
Please NOTE: By linking up you are giving us permission to use a photo (with proper link to you!) in our featured section! If you prefer not to be featured comment below or e-mail me.
Thanks for joining us and I look forward to seeing what you've been doing this week! Don't forget to visit my co-hosts for additional features this week!