How can you help? By clicking on the widget to the right...see it? Yep, right there, on the right. Why should you donate? Well, for starters because it's a great cause and it's raising money so that "one day all babies will be born healthy." Wouldn't that be a marvelous thing? If you're still not convinced (if you're thinking, well, where does that money go?), here are a few things that March of Dimes has done for our wee ones.
You can thank March of Dimes if you:
- Took folic acid during pregnancy to prevent brain and spinal cord birth defects
- Your baby was born early and spent time in NICU (neonatal intensive care unit)
- You had a healthy baby due to good prenatal care
- Your baby was screened to test for dangerous, but treatable conditions
- Your baby received the polio vaccine
Even if you didn't have a premature birth or complications, perhaps you know someone who has. Help continue the mission to give every baby a fighting chance. Donate.