InGenuity™ Sleep Easy™ Playard to review when Baby Brother was about 3 weeks old. It's set up in our living room and a great place to lay Baby Brother while I tend to Sweet P. It also has a changing table attachment, which we LOVE, but I may be getting ahead of myself here!
Bright Starts carries a variety of infant and toddler toys, playmats, bouncers/swings and playards. I was delighted to do this review/giveaway because I've loved other products by Bright Starts. We didn't have a playard with Sweet P (we just borrowed from friends or used the one at my mom's house when we visited) and now I REALLY wish we had! Having a safe place for your little one to sleep or play while you cook, clean or take a deep breath is so important. It's also a great way to keep your 2nd baby from getting trampled by your first!
InGenuity™ Sleep Easy™ Playard product description and features:
The patented SleepEasy™ incline feature sets this playard apart! The adjustable bassinet offers 2 sleep positions: Flat or slightly inclined allowing mom to choose the position that works best for baby. For added comfort and entertainment, the playard includes a soothing sound station™ and a fabric toy bar with 2 plush toys.
There's plenty of storage for baby's necessities with Store Right Solutions™. The Just Right Height™ elevated changing table easily pivots away to provide easy access to baby and a comfortable changing experience. Quick fold and go with the One Less Step™ feature makes this playard highly portable and easy to take along.
- SleepEasy™ incline with 2 sleep positions: Flat or slightly inclined
- Store Right Solutions™: Removable organizer tray and lower zip storage area for baby's necessities
- One Less Step™ for quick fold and go without removing the bassinet
- Soothing Sounds Station™ that includes 5 melodies and 3 nature sounds
- Just Right Height™ elevated changing table easily pivots out of the way
- Fabric toy bar with 2 plush toys
- Travel bag included
I would recommend this playard to a friend over and over. The fact that the bassinet folds down with the rest of the playard makes travel simple. We took the playard with us over Christmas and it was simple to assemble and disassemble. You do have to pull up a bit on the sides before pushing in the buttons, but once you figure that out it's relatively easy. The bedding portion and bassinet pieces all fit into the travel bag for reduced baggage when traveling. I do wish the changing table could also fold down to fit in the travel bag.
The adjustable bassinet has also been awesome for Baby Brother because he's had major congestion since he came home from the hospital. The slight elevation helps keep him from getting too congested while he naps. Zipping and unzipping the bassinet to elevate the top is a cinch! I also love that the zippers are hidden and not a hazard for baby.
Babies R Us.
So how can you get one?!
Buy one! To find a retailer near you, click here. Bright Starts is offering a printable coupon for $10 off any InGenuity product! Coupon may be used at Wal-Mart, Target, Buy Buy Baby or Babies R Us.
Win it! Bright Starts has offered to give away ONE InGenuity™ Sleep Easy™ Playard to ONE of my readers! Retails for $139.99!
Here's how to enter:
Please use a valid email address for each entry.
Mandatory Entry: Visit the Bright Starts website to check out the InGenuity products and leave a comment here about your favorite.
Additional Entries: You are eligible for additional entries once you've completed the mandatory entry (please do this as your first comment).
- Like The Iowa Farmer's Wife on Facebook (1 entry)
- Post a link on Facebook about this giveaway (link to The Iowa Farmer's Wife FB page) (1 entry per day)
- Like Bright Starts on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow The Iowa Farmer's Wife on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway. Please use @TheIowaFarmWife when tweeting (1 entry)
- Tweet this giveaway daily for an extra entry each day. Please use @TheIowaFarmWife when tweeting (1 entry per day)
- Follow The Iowa Farmer's Wife via Google Friend Connect on the sidebar (1 entry)
- Subscribe to the The Iowa Farmer's Wife via email (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave URL (2 entries)
Giveaway ends January 22nd at 10pm (CST). Winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced in a separate blog post. Winner will be emailed and has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. Open to US and Canada residents only. Must be at least 18 years old to win.
FTC Disclosure: I received this product free of charge from Bright Starts in order to conduct an honest review. I was not compensated in any other manner to review this product. The thoughts and opinions in this post are my own and may differ from other users of this product. I am not liable for any issues that may occur from use of this playard. Photos and images in this post are owned by me or provided by Bright Starts.