It's simple, it's educational and it's fabulous!
So how does it work?
- Visit How Do I Participate in Readathon 2012 for a complete list of details and instructions regarding the Readathon.
- Each week there will be a series of new ebooks your child can borrow/read through a MeMeTales app (available for iPad, iPhone, Android phone/tablet and Kindle Fire) or through MeMeTales online (this is how we read it since we don't own any of the above!).
- By signing up or downloading the app, you instantly receive 20 ebooks free! You'll have access to a newsletter with weekly activities centered around the theme.
- Each week of the Readathon (6 total) has a theme:
- Week 1: Animal Fun
- Week 2: Friendship
- Week 3: Character Development
- Week 4: Imagination
- Week 5: The Green Earth
- Week 6: Global Cultures
I sincerely hope you'll join us in participating in Readathon 2012! Use hashtag #readforgood to interact, communicate and connect with other Readathon participants.