Happy Mother's Day to all you mamas out there, especially my own!12 things I love about being a mother:
1. Kisses that taste like strawberries.
2. 2 kiddos in the backseat laughing hysterically at each other.
3. Rocking Sweet P while singing You Are My Sunshine.
4. Baby Blue's 2-toothed grin.
5. "Thank you, mama."
6. Impromptu visits to the playground that put a smile on everyone's face.
7. Watching my kids with the Farmer.
8. Snuggling together to read books.
9. Homemade gifts.
10. Making up silly songs like, Tickle Bug's Gonna Getcha. (to the tune of Rhythm is Gonna Getcha)
11. The smiles on their faces when I get them out of bed each morning.
12. Laughing with and learning from my kids.
What do you love about being a mom?